Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Girdhari Keer : Travel to Ranikhet

Girdhari keer

Girdhari Keer : Travel to Ranikhet

Nainital was my first stop of a five days trip to the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand province. After staying at Nainital for two days I was ready to explore another exotic destination which was the famous Ranikhet. I have heard about it many times from my friends. I have also seen the beauty of it in the Bollywood movies.




Well, Nainital was so beautiful and it gave me lifelong memories which I will always remember. One more thing about me is that I do every adventure that is available at the destination where I visit. 
I wake up in the morning before 6 ‘o’ clock because I always wanted to enjoy the mornings at the beautiful and exotic places like Nainital. The Lake was only 5 minutes away from the hotel where I was staying so I walked towards the lake. The morning weather at any hill station is way more amazing and pleasant than any other time. 
Taxi driver Rohit was waiting for me outside the hotel, he already told me that we have to drive toward Ranikhet early in the morning. 

Journey to Ranikhet
   
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do”
Travelling to the exotic places and exploring new landscapes has always been my dream. It was an amazing 2 hour journey from Nainital to Ranikhet. There is an idiom, I don’t know the origin but I liked it, “The way to destination is way more beautiful than the destination itself.”


girdhari keer
Girdhari Keer


My journey to Ranikhet has started from Nainital and I was completely enjoying the view of up and down hills, the greenery, exotic locations and single smooth road. I already told Rohit to stop wherever he finds better attractions and a good place for breakfast. 
I have to rely on him because he knows better than me about that place and also he was a good guy. There were many turns on the hill which excited me a lot but also frightened me at the same time. I bet you can not close your eyes when travelling through hills and sharp turns of valley. 
I wanted to close my eyes for some time but I  couldn’t because of fear. 

Neem Karoli Baba Ashram Kainchi Dham      


As I have already told the cab driver to stop at some nice place so we could have breakfast. So, after approximately 20 kilometers Rohit stopped the taxi and told me that you can have breakfast here and also visit the Neem Karoli Baba Ashram Kainchi Dham which is a nice Hindu temple in the valley.
Girdhari keer
Girdhari keer at Neem Karoli Baba



I had Aaloo Parathe for breakfast, which is my personal favorite. I have also clicked some nice pictures there and visited the Neem Karoli Baba Ashram Kainchi Dham. The weather was very pleasant and the sunlight was giving me an amazing feeling of mind, peace and excitement. If any of you are planning to visit Ranikhet from Nainital then I extremely recommend you to visit this place, it is very peaceful and beautiful to visit.
We continued our journey to Ranikhet through the exotic and amazing foothills of Himalayas. Actually Nainital and the nearby places of it are known as foothills of Himalayas. 


Frog Point  


Have you ever gone to a place which has a beautiful foot bridge on a small river with little water and all this in between two hills. The hills around it make it more attractive and pleasing to see. We have stopped at a place in between two hills and I was seeing this beautiful bridge on the river. I couldn’t wait myself, so I went on the bridge and enjoyed the cool breeze and nice fragrance of flowing river water.


Girdhari Keer
Girdhari Keer at frog point

For those who don’t know about the air quality of hills, guys you must have at least experienced it for one time. The air quality of the hill and environment is really pure without any pollution and toxic materials. That is the reason that people from there are much stronger and live longer lives.
I asked Rohit about the place where we were that time and he replied, this place is known as Frog Point. I was a little confused by his reply because another question arose and that was “why?”. He added that big rock in the middle of the river which looked exactly like a frog from a distance.
There was really a frog shaped rock and something was written on that. I clicked some pictures there and we moved on to Ranikhet.

Ranikhet


Finally after three hour including the breakfast time and stoppage time we had arrived at Ranikhet. I have heard so much about Ranikhet and also seen the beauty of it in many Bollywood movies and documentaries.



Girdhari Keer
Girdhari Keer


It was one of my dream destinations which I wanted to curiously visit. I told Rohit to take me to the places and locations where Hindi movies were filmed. As I told you he was a good lad so he took me to the actual places where many Bollywood movies and songs were filmed.
I was really happy to see the attractions at Ranikhet; they were eye catching and unforgettable. The forest of pine trees, where typical Hindi songs have been filmed. And where actors and actresses running in the jungle for songs. I have also taken photos there and then we moved to another destination at Ranikhet.


The golf ground of Ranikhet

I have never been to a proper golf ground before my visit to Ranikhet. It was really lush green grass and beautiful landscape which was approximately 4 to 5 hectares. I took a little walk on the golf ground and clicked some memorable pictures there.  


Girdhari keer
Girdhari keer at Golf course Ranikhet
Girdhari keer
Girdhari keer

The Ranikhet golf ground is the highest golf course in Asia continental. 

Conclusion
Ranikhet is really a place of greenery and long pine trees which attracts every traveler from around the world. The literal meaning of Ranikhet is “Queen's Meadow”. If you are planning to go to north India and specially Uttarakhand state then I recommend you should visit Ranikhet and nearby attractions. 


I have tried to explain my journey to Ranikhet from Nainital in very simple language. I hope you find it useful and if you have already visited there please share your experience in the comment below.    


Other Links-
Savage Meaning
Spread Meaning
Savage AF
Savage Meanings
Spread Eagle
Spread Synonym
Spred
CFD Trading Meaning
How to Calculate Net Profit Margin
Net Profit Margin Fromula
Spread Trading
Climate Change
Climate Change Reasons
Solutions To Climate Change
Is Silence A Sound
Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment